Termination & Moulding
STS Subsea offer a wide range of termination and overmoulding services coupled with experience in bonding a vast array of materials and substrates to suit the application. Process equipment is readily available for moulding Polyurethanes, Neoprene, Polyethylene, Delrin, Hypalon and other polymers for low to medium volume applications.
Our highly qualified Design and Manufacturing teams have experience with electrical signal & power, fibre optic, coaxial/RF, hydraulic and mechanical strength member terminations or combinations of these in umbilical and hybrid cable assemblies.
- Variety of Polyurethane moulding compounds to suit, coloured options available
- Mercury Free Polyurethane formulations in service for 5 years
- RF transparent materials for aerials, transmitters and receivers
- Injection moulding equipment Neoprene, Polyethylenes and speciality polymers
- Connectors, in-line splice, cable repair and multiple breakout Y-moulds
- Central, outer braid or external strength member termination
- Leaded / Lead Free solder options, IPC/WHMA-A-620 wiring accreditation
STS Subsea personnel are able to undertake moulding and termination work on-site and offshore when required.