Safety and Environmental Management
Identifying and managing the risks and hazards associated with modern, military and civil systems is an essential step towards ensuring the safety of personnel, equipment and the environment.
We offer a complete range of services for safety and environmental management to both civil and military clients; solutions that are tailored to meet the requirements for both individual projects and through-life support contracts and managed by a team of subject matter experts with experience in highly-regulated, hazardous environments which they combine with safety qualifications to deliver a fully supported safety solution.
- Safety and environmental cases for both MOD and a range of industries, produced by subject matter experts who engage the supply chain to deliver reports which provide assurance of system conformance.
- Hazard identification and risk analysis, using techniques such as HAZOP and SWIFT, and use of Hazard Log Management Tools to ensure the documentation and monitoring of hazards and associated risks throughout the life of a project.
- Safety and environmental management solutions, designed and developed to support programmes and products, available as authorship-only through to fully supported solutions or audit and review of legacy safety projects.
- A methodical approach to achieving legal compliance that is in accordance with best practice and tailored to suit customers’ requirements, with management solutions which detail the legal obligations and industry-specific regulatory framework.
- A team of specialist safety case authors, nuclear engineers and media designers, experienced in the design and delivery of bespoke courses to meet a range of safety requirements. This highly qualified team also offers a proven capability in the preparation and review of a full range of Technical Publications.
- An approach to safety that considers it as an enabler offering design consultancy and guidance to ensure the delivery of projects to time and budget, with the safety of the personnel, environment and equipment being paramount throughout.