Fabrication and Finishing
Our fabrication facility is co-located with our other manufacturing and engineering facilities and complements and supports the remainder of the business, allowing the manufacture of entire electronic assemblies to be efficiently built on the same site.
With many years’ experience of producing metal enclosures, ruggedised cases, ships’ furniture and other bespoke structures for the Defence & Aerospace markets, we can also provide design and installation support as well as both prototype and volume manufacture.
We provide a full end-to-end fabrication capability. From design to specialist paint or powder coat finishes.
In addition to our in-house fabrication capabilities, our range of local, approved sub-contractors allow us to provide a variety of precision milling, turning, engraving and plate finishing.
Key capabilities include:
- Light to medium Fabrication services
- Dedicated workshops to support business
- Design for manufacture
- Sheet metalwork folding & punching
- 4mm Mild Steel, 2mm Stainless, 6mm Aluminium
- TIG and Spot welding (coded welders)
- Painting and finishing – Wet, dry, powder, silk screening
- Ruggedised cases and storage solutions
- Design & Installation support
- Access to local, approved sub-contractors for
precision milling, turning, engraving, plate finishing