With a range of skills, expertise and equipment,we are able to offer a range of services from single board prototypes to high volume production. Working with our customers, we can provide initial design through to legacy support and repair, together with flexible capacity and obsolescence management that will minimise risk and provide cost-effective solutions.
STS Defence hold Nadcap AC7120 merit accreditation for Circuit Card Assembly, clearly demonstrating our commitment to quality and workmanship of the highest standard.
Key capabilities include:
- Flexible, tailored approach to design, engineering, procurement and manufacturing
- High quality, cost-effective solutions to customers’ requirements.
- IPC-A-610 operatives
- Single board prototypes to high volume production
- Design for manufacture
- Three surface mount lines and conventional through hole
- Leaded and lead-free (SMT, TH and Wave)
- BGA and X-Ray inspection capable
- Conformal coating
- Environmental Stress Screening
- Automatic Optical Inspection
- Obsolescence management and legacy support